[x3d-public] We are trying to get these 2 examples past the x3d validator. Please help!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:39:04 PDT 2022

VolumeEmitter.py and VolumeEmitter.json now seem to pass cases, I don't
know if it's with OrthoViewpoint.fieldOfView being a an MFFloat or a
SFVec4f.  I have applied changes, I believe

Holger, let us know if the VolumeEmitter.x3d is supposed to be good or
bad.  If you could pass let us know what supposed to succeed or fail in
Library/Tests/Components/ParticleSystems/*.x3d, that would be most helpful.