[x3d-public] [Remaining Work] X3dToPython.xslt, BooleanSequencer keyValue

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 17:49:04 PDT 2022

Note: Please clarify MFBool. I will look again at recent emails.

My understanding is that SFBool values can be separated by /, / comma
followed by space in an MFBool in XML (comma as whitespace). What I'm not
understanding is the Python output from X3dToPython.xslt, which puts out
commas next to each other (comma not as whitespace).  See below.