[x3d-public] [Remaining Work] X3dToPython.xslt, BooleanSequencer keyValue

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:18:31 PDT 2022

Trying to help...For MFBool in X3d tooltips, perhaps rephrase whitespace as
below, for both XML, JSON and Python (and perhaps others).

*Hint:* a single comma character is allowed as whitespace between
individual SFBool values in the list.

Sorry, I apologize for bringing up MFStrings.  I was in the wrong.