[x3d-public] (no subject)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:30:36 PDT 2022

I'm think the next big thing seems to be Moon terraforming (MVP) and
ultimately Mars terraforming. I don't know where we are with FTL travel, so
I suspect once we get enough material there through physical means, a lot
of construction details will go over the network. *Robots on Mars might
"order" electronic "drawings" and "models" from Earth, but the drawings
will be for robot "eyes" and "ears" instead of human eyes and ears.* Some
effort on an engineering language which doesn't need seeing or hearing
might be productive! Yes, I understand an amount of tweaking may be
necessary.

Meanwhile, perhaps a deafblind language might be appropriate for low
bandwidth situations? How might HAnim animations be turned into a natural
language and vica versa? If we can solve the problem for the deafblind, can
we solve it for robots?

Maybe Neuralink is for controlling remote robots?