[x3d-public] Accessibility working group -- Please describe solutions you have found

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:33:10 PDT 2022

HTML WG face-to-face in Santa Clara -- 05 Nov 2009 (w3.org)
<https://www.w3.org/2009/11/05-html-wg-minutes.html>

Mentions:

Main Page/X3D and HTML5 Summary - Web3D.org
<https://www.web3d.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page/X3D_and_HTML5_Summary>

twice, but there's no wiki page or redirect, just a generic wiki page.

I was searching on: a11y "X3D".

I guess as I'm searching, I need to narrow stuff down a bit.