[x3d-public] X3dToPython.xslt needs wider variety of data.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:13:22 PDT 2022

Don,

New version of x3d.py is much improved, thanks!

Thanks for all the hard work on X3D4.

Here are Holger’s examples:

https://github.com/create3000/Library/tree/main/Tests/Components/ParticleSystems

Convert XML to python using X3dToPython.xslt, then run python to see issues.

If someone doesn’t get to this sooner, i will try to debug the stylesheet
and x3d.py. I can only do a limited amount of work.

I will also continue to improve the python json loader, x3djsonld.py.  I
will probably add scripts comparing input JSON to output JSON.