[x3d-public] x3d.py package: Some feedback and suggestion for improvement; tuples and lists; updated x3d.py

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:26:46 PST 2022

Thanks for narrowing this down, Hans.   I think we’re really close, I am
just concerned that new security rules may strip code from uploads.

I have no evidence of this besides what has already been posted and I know
NPS has sites blocked from external contact.

I was guessing Don may have uploaded the x3d package from offsite before,
and maybe he could try that again?

I know a lady who calls this “subtext.”   It might be described as
intuition.   Take it with a grain of salt.

Also, Don, you should declare dependencies, I think.  I think that’s in
requirements.txt.   For probably at least the xmlschema dependency.