[x3d-public] Fluid example from the web:

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:02:10 PDT 2022

Joe, I am primarily looking to create interactive sand mandalas (sacred
geometry) on the web.  I don’t mind what web tech I use.  If something that
is designed for Noah works, great!

So far I’ve identified Holger’s test examples, but I haven’t assigned any
extension mappings for X3D yet.  I tried looking up particle systems in
blender—I’m not sure if they export if I could find them?

Ideally, I could pick different sand colors,  create a rake of one or more
fingers, and add the ability to save and restore.   Creating something like
this in user code?  IDK, I’m not convinced.  So what authoring system is
recommended (for creating authoring systems)? I’m on Windows 10.