[x3d-public] C# opportunities, X3DJSONLD/JS or XSLT

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:51:48 PDT 2022

There is an opportunity for a C#/JavaScript/XSLT programmer to contribute
to X3D.

We would like to serialize SAI C# code from DOM documents, using
JavaScript.  There are examples to follow, including Java, C and C++
serializers (perhaps c/c++ are incomplete)

Alternatively, we could write XSLT instead of JavaScript.  We have many
examples to follow, including Python.

Alternatively, we could write C# instead of XSLT or JavaScript.

The goal is to convert 3000+ xml documents to c#.