[x3d-public] [web3d-announce] Webinar Recording: Physically Based Rendering (PBR) in X3D, using glTF with X3D 4.0

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Thu Mar 31 19:01:10 PDT 2022

Thank you Michalis, for an impressive, hands on educational webinar on
the new features in X3D4 related to materials, lighting and textures.

Thank you to our participants, we hope the presentation was
educational.If you missed out or couldn't attend, please click the link
below to see the recorded video of the webinar.

Physically Based Rendering (PBR) in X3D, using glTF with X3D 4.0
<https://www.web3d.org/pbr-x3d4-using-gltf>

We continue delivering valuable digital content via our monthly X3D
Webinar Series <https://www.web3d.org/webinars>-Highlighting our
technology and member projects.Thesefree webinarsare open to all. Web3D
is making lifetime 3D easily attainable, interoperable, and reusable
through our active member community

JOIN WEB3D <http://www.web3d.org/join> * CREATE X3D
<http://www.webx3d.org/learn-x3d>and partner with us as we build VRML
<https://www.web3d.org/x3d-vrml-most-widely-used-3d-formats> to the next
generation X3D <https://www.web3d.org/what-x3d-graphics> - a
royalty-free ISO 3D standard.

Best regards,

Anita-Havele

Executive Director, Web3D Consortiumwww.web3d.org
Email:anita.havele at web3d.org  - Phone: +1 248 342 7662
133 Lorimer, Salinas California 93901 USA
http://www.web3d.org/havele