[x3d-public] An annotations example and project

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:01:30 PDT 2022

Okay, I checked out the app, and I don’t see that the annotations are
attached to the astronaut.  This may be a key point.   That is, the hardest
part will be converting the annotation to HAnim space.   Yes, we will have
to add the annotations to the scene.

Also, the annotations may be always facing the camera?

I suggest we separate the task into two parts, loading the annotations into
the scene, and loading the astronaut into the scene.

Hmm!

I’m limiting keyboard time to a minimum.   Is this worthy of using my
desktop, and who is doing what?

John