[x3d-public] Apologies, on track now.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 12:54:19 PDT 2022

Well!   For two days after my worst carpal tunnel ever, I’ve had two good
days after asking a friend to pray for me.   I’m not going jump on the
computer right away (there’s probably a message there), but things are
looking up after 30 years of numbness.

I was confused after finding out anxiety was rapid breathing.   I have slow
breathing, perhaps bradypnea.   I don’t know why the doctors prescribed
anti-anxiety.

https://youtu.be/eitDnP0_83k