[x3d-public] HAnim LOA4 Templates. Choices. Preference?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 12:10:56 PDT 2023

Joe, yes, but many of them are "x y z"...not useful!  I'm not saying X3DUOM
is going to be better, but all LOAs are in X3DUOM, AFAIK, pulling in all of
them.

I won't override the ones you have.

I'll send an update to your hierarchy, filling in "x y z" based on what I
see in X3DUOM.  I've already extracted stuff from X3DUOM, see:

https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/python/HAnimAll.txt
(Katy's
format extended).

X3DJSONLD/src/main/python/HAnim.py at master · coderextreme/X3DJSONLD
(github.com)
<https://github.com/coderextreme/X3DJSONLD/blob/master/src/main/python/HAnim.py>

So now, I will write code to merge this into the JSON that was derived from
your page.  After that, I will create something to output the JSON in your
format.

I do need to carry over id's from X3DUOM, I think!

Again, I haven't spot checked any comparison between your hierarchy and
X3DUOM, but I will generate a report.

JSON is attached.

John