[x3d-public] HAnim LOA4 Templates. Choices. Preference?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 17:56:18 PDT 2023

The hierarchy can be found through parents in hanimall.txt perhaps (grab a
new copy, perhaps). I'm creating data from X3DUOM.  Maybe you can direct me
where from-to is besides parents?

I just found some bugs in your almighty hierarchy (Actually tovrmlx3d.exe,
thanks Michalis, great tool) ..r_clavicle is both a segment and a site???
And there's two l_metacarpals?

$ egrep -n "_metacarpal_phalanx_3|_clavicle"
HAnimV2JointSegmentSiteHierarchy\[20200708\].txt
405:                                    |   l_clavicle
                                                           #B91
471:                                    |         |
 (l_metacarpal_phalanx_3)  x y z
 #S76
515:                                      r_clavicle
                                                         #B119
517:                                          (r_clavicle  -0.0115 1.4943
0.0400)                                                     #S19
581:                                              |
 (l_metacarpal_phalanx_3)  x y z
 #S79

I can't bring up pictures if there's bugs in input...

John