[x3d-public] Table for animators. X3D-Edit?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 08:37:03 PDT 2023

Row would be:

Character
Location x
Location y
Location z
Time start (from 0..1)
Time (cycle) interval
Orientation axis x
Orientation axis y
Orientation axis z
Orientation degrees
Type of move (run, skip, jump, etc) - pulldown+add
Customize animation button or web-based file download.
Check box to select
Move up
Move down.

And save checked, check all, open, delete check and add # of rows.

Fun stuff!  I’m guessing web would be better than Java.  What do you think?

I’m expecting Excel has something!

Thanks to Carol and Joe for the idea.

How might we address parts of the body?

Mocap interface…