[x3d-public] ES6X3D library, test modules welcome

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 02:08:16 PST 2023

If anyone wants to send me a zip (links are nice, but email helps me search
better. Maybe both would work) with X3D ECMAScript SAI examples, as
'*.mjs' files;  and I can try to run it with my library:

https://github.com/coderextreme/es6x3d

No trapdoor copyright, exploits, please!

I will test your folder with the build.xml default target, and return
you the output from ant.

You can test yourself by changing the build.xml file variables, especially
"examples" value to the folder with your .mjs files.

It might be valuable to consider testing your code with a browser.  I will
work towards sending XML to the browser, probably with brython. Meanwhile,
the output will be XML, unless otherwise specified.

Thanks!