[x3d-public] JohnJoint16.zip. Skin! Attached!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:57:47 PST 2023

Validated in X3D-Edit, so far parent/child Joint relationships appear ok.
Had to update X3d-Edit.

Savage X3D validator down.

The next set of possible issues comes from schematron, but I haven't found
any overt issues yet.   Many to review.  I will search for errors

I'll contact Joe after the meeting today, I hope.

Meanwhile, what I'll be analyzing is attached for your perusal.