[x3d-public] HAnimDisplacer example (zipped)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 22:10:11 PST 2023

>From X3DJSAIL’s documentation:

https://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/org/web3d/x3d/sai/HAnim/HAnimDisplacer.html

“

   - *Hint:* multiple HAnimDisplacer nodes must appear consecutively inside
   parent HAnimSegment for proper content validation in XML encoding.

“

I’m currently have 2 HAnimDisplacers right next to each other in a
HAnimSegment followed by a Transform.   Another HAnimDisplacer is near the
eyelid.  I in no way mean to imply that my code is correct.   I’m more like
a voyage of discovery in a rowboat with holes in the hull, and one oar.
Joe’s in a powerboat doing donuts around me.

I will start looking at browser code from anyone who is brave enough to
volunteer theirs.

I will try to document HAnimDisplacer for inclusion in the standard, unless
i serendipitously find the displacer equations.

Perhaps i should be relegated to an authoring tool?

Thanks!

John