[x3d-public] mainly Displacer

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 14 12:22:38 PST 2023

So, I am using view3dscene with Hanim and I can’t get the Dislacer to work.

Here is some code from the kicker where the other skin animation works fine.

<HAnimJoint DEF='Joe_skullbase' center='0 1.63 -0.01' name='skullbase'
skinCoordIndex='0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9'
skinCoordWeight='1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1'>

<HAnimDisplacer
DEF='Joe_skull_tip_raiser_action'