[x3d-public] Online X3D File Format Converter Powered by X_ITE

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 24 04:51:17 PST 2023

1. Will look what I can do against Z-fighting. Yes an epsilon value to offset depth is a solution, but will give the scene some thickness, especially when there are many objects.

2. I am still working on documentation, thus there are no lines to PLANE viewer yet. The PLANE viewer is primarily designed to use with OrthoViewpoint and 2D scenes. You can zoom, which will change the viewport size (center of zoom is mouse pointer), and you can move the scene along the viewport plane. Implementation of this viewer is quite easy, think so.

Best regards,
Holger