[x3d-public] JavaScript JSON SAI

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 15:10:32 PST 2023

I’ve been thinking about a single scene “encoding/binding” between JSON and
JavaScript SAI.   There probably should be something like
Browser.createX3DFromString for JSON and Browser.loadJS for JavaScript
respectively.  I still cling to the Inline forms of X3DJSONLD for ease of
use, something like Browser.createX3DFromURL might be used.

I have made a good effort to include Script nodes in X3DOM, but it’s beyond
my brain power.

I am also thinking of abandoning ES6 imports,  unless someone can help
resolve

import fs from ‘fs’

on browser client.

I’m open to Babel/Webpack solutions.  Indeed I would like to try them again.