[x3d-public] Fwd: Faked HAnim skeleton (bring into modelling tool)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:58:47 PST 2023

Here’s the bottom of the LOA4 thread on my system, along with attachment
from back then.  I apologize for not creating a repository.

Note that the zip may bounce off the x3d-public list, i will work on
providing links.  I don’t currently have an Hanim2 repository.

I will look for more threads around Dec 10 2020.

Thanks!

John