[x3d-public] Joe, Don, fix skeleton, JohnJoint.x3d please, or otherwise fix schematron.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 08:26:44 PST 2023

Terry Don, suggest enhancement to X3D-Edit:

I was fix the XML parser errors in Eclipse by renaming the file to
JohnJoint.xml
If we could get X3D-Edit to treat .x3d as XML, we might get more timely
error reporting.

J\o\e
There are a few schematron errors left that need to be cleaned up. Please
share fixed copy.  Thanks! I can redo h6.pl when you are done!
Note that this skeleton just contains Joints, so you won't be able to see
anything (there were XML errors in previous versions.

Thanks!