[x3d-public] Fwd: HAnim Schematron warnings and X3DUOM incorrect?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 22:36:54 PST 2023

Repeat email.  Need to sync my HAnim Hierarchy.txt (attached, i hope,
otherwise check HAnim standard) with X3DUOM and maybe XML Schema.

Very important for building LOA4 HAnim models and checking them with
Schematron.

Schematron messages included.   Please check against hierarchy in standard
or my derivative.

I do understand that i may need a better introduction to the Hierarchy.

I’m trying to reduce the pain of recorrecting models that don’t match the
standard.

Thanks!

John