[x3d-public] Forums

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 10:31:18 PST 2023

There is at least one on discord related to CGE.      I’m guessing if
you’re a donor, you’ll get faster answers.

I’m on the OpenAI server on Discord, maybe start there?

Blender has forums, but I rarely use them, I’m guessing that AI will become
powerful enough to do most model editing, and humans will be tweakers.

So yeah, try chatGPT if you haven’t yet.

John