[x3d-public] X3DJSAIL update, regression testing continues

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Jul 2 17:23:32 PDT 2023

John, I was able to fix a number of HAnim issues in X3DJSAIL and X3dToJava.xslt conversion that you recently reported, including the following example.

*       KoreanCharacter01Jin.x3d
*       https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Characters/KoreanCharacter01Jin.x3d
*       https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Characters/KoreanCharacter01Jin.java
*       https://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/HumanoidAnimation/Characters/KoreanCharacter01JinIndex.html

C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\stylesheets/X3dToJava.xslt

C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples\HumanoidAnimation/Characters//KoreanCharacter01Jin.x3d converted to KoreanCharacter01Jin.java

Compiling 1 source file to C:\x3d-code\www.web3d.org\x3d\content\examples\HumanoidAnimation\classes

warning: [options] system modules path not set in conjunction with -source 17

1 warning

now run and validate the java model

java -classpath classes;lib/X3DJSAIL.4.0.full.jar HumanoidAnimation.Characters.KoreanCharacter01Jin

Java program "HumanoidAnimation.Characters.KoreanCharacter01Jin" self-validation test results: success

===================================

Regression tests using X3D Example Archives are continuing (usually overnight), showing progress on problems, and maintained at

*       https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/build.java.all.log.txt

Distribution as follows.

*       X3DJSAIL: X3D Java Scene Access Interface Library
*       X3D Java Scene Access Interface Library (X3DJSAIL) supports programmers with standards-based X3D Java interfaces and objects, all as open source.
*       https://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/X3DJSAIL.html

As a nitnoidal observation, here is the Javadoc for the autogenerated HAnimMotion class from the updated X3D XML Schema and X3DUOM, modified earlier today.  Pretty cool that everything "rings true" top-to-bottom with the strong typing provided by the X3D Architecture.

*       Package org.web3d.x3d.jsail.HAnim - Class HAnimMotion
*       https://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/org/web3d/x3d/jsail/HAnim/HAnimMotion.html
*       https://www.web3d.org/specifications/java/javadoc/org/web3d/x3d/jsail/HAnim/HAnimMotion.html#getFrameCount()

Further trouble reports welcome, onward we go.

Have fun with X3D in Java!  8)

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics https://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman