[x3d-public] NIH 3D Print Exchange | A collection of biomedical 3D printable files and 3D p

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:27:59 PST 2023

Announcement coming Friday:

  *   https://3dprint.nih.gov<https://3dprint.nih.gov/>

  *
3D.nih.gov has been long in the works but it’s finally almost here!

Next week we will transition the NIH 3D Print Exchange into the the new and improved site “NIH 3D".  The new name reflects that the site will be enhanced beyond 3D printing to become a repository for biomedical 3D models for virtual reality and other extended reality (XR) applications. All published models and builds will be migrated to the new site, along with any user accounts that have published content.  If you have unpublished models you wish to publish, please do so by Friday, March 3rd at 8:00AM EST.  The 3D Print Exchange will not allow users to create accounts or submit/edit models or builds from Friday, March 3rd at 8:00AM EST until Tuesday, March 7th at 4:00PM EST while we migrate data to the new site and run new and improved workflows to generate the 3D models. At that time the existing 3D Print Exchange link will be redirected to the new site. We appreciate your patience and thank you for using the NIH 3D Print Exchange.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br        brutzman at nps.edu

Watkins 270,  MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA    +1.831.656.2149

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, Navy robotics https://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman