[x3d-public] X3D Wikipedia page

GPU Group gpugroup at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:53:44 PDT 2023

A look back in time, lots of dead and archived links.
Links and references could be refreshed to be relevant to someone new.
":See Also" section - could be eliminated or pared down, and some moved to
references indirectly through web3d.org pages that expand on the topic
- for example in "See Also" there are links to Blaxxun, Freewrl (stub
link), Flux (archival, with no active download link)
- instead a link to web3d browser comparison page would show current /
active development.
-Doug