[x3d-public] X3D Wikipedia page

Joseph D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 14:09:46 PDT 2023

Please expand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X3D
coverage of HAnim.

Also might consider update:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VRML
"H-Anim is a standard for animated Humanoids,
which is based around VRML, and later X3D.
The initial version 1.0 of the H-Anim standard
was scheduled for submission at the end of March 1998.[17]"

Interestingly, found:
V1.1 Displacers
https://web.archive.org/web/20170106212811/http://h-anim.org/Specifications/H-Anim1.1/appendices.html#appendixb

Thanks.