[x3d-public] got croquet.io ? also Unity 3D file formats

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 17:22:20 PDT 2023

I’m not seeing any authoring tool, so I guess that’s Unity.

Looks a like a 3D presentation system?  Suitable for academics and
business?   I’m not really seeing this as someplace to party, chitchat or
entertain!

I’m waiting to see a physics course in a 3D classroom!

I haven’t seen any way to hop between microverses yet.

John