[x3d-public] JinLOA4.x3d, Blender, ChatGPT work

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu May 4 18:00:08 PDT 2023

I'll be working on offsetting JinLOA4.x3d to the origin tonight.  I'll try
to get to scaling tomorrow.

Note that I'm only shifting the skeleton, not geometry, so that's an
issue.  We're trying to get centers for HAnimJoints in hands and feet.

I'll probably post blender/python code and offset JinLOA4.x3d tonight.

If anyone knows the Joints to average to find offset to move to origin,
that would be terrific.  I'll look through my code as well.