[x3d-public] KeySensor key to TimeSensor (solution and questions)

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:18:00 PDT 2023

I’m getting keystrokes, and I want to pause and resume TimeSensors.  For
pausing, I guess I can use a KeySensor listening for particular keystrokes
(isActive event on particular keys), then ROUTE through BooleanTrigger and
potentially optional TimeTrigger, and then to TimeSensors.

Now I want to pause ALL my TimeSensors.  This will be done with program
synthesis!  Massive code explosion!

How do I resume where I left off?  Is it better to use enabled? Can I
resume TimeSensors that are disabled and not have them take off with their
Animations, when other are running?

Let me know when you want this implemented, Joe.