[x3d-public] Enjoy my Jaminate Java/JavaScript app! For creating High level chained animations!

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:32:43 PDT 2023

New Feature: Import/Export HTML to system clipboard for interoperability
with other apps.

git clone https://github.com/coderextreme/jaminate

Thanks to Andreas, Michalis and Joe for their contributions!

Note: Don't try the right click Context menu yet.

You need to copy each time in LibreOffice Calc to copy the spreadsheet for
import into Jaminate.  I haven't tried Excel.  Feedback welcome!  I've made
my app LibreOffice compatible, but I haven't tried copy/paste from a web
browser yet.

Note: I don't do anything with Interpolators yet except
export/import/load/save data in HTML; and load position information in
Carol's format. TBD!

Under Apache License 2.0

John

[image: image.png]