[x3d-public] Transforms -> HAnimJoints

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:56:12 PDT 2023

Doug, basic information, like "How to export X3DV in a Blender python
script" is needed.  I am referring to:
https://github.com/dug9/BlenderX3DSupport  Please provide basic information
like how to run a script external to python would help.

Something like:

import bpy

# bpy.ops.import_scene.fbx(filepath = "../../Tufani/LILY_7_3_BLEND.fbx")
bpy.ops.wm.open_mainfile(filepath="LILY_7_3_BLEND.blend")
bpy.ops.export_scene.x3dv(filepath="fooLily.x3dv")

I will try from the Blender GUI next.

John