[x3d-public] HAnim examples

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 04:59:44 PST 2024

I don’t think that we need to explicitly specify containerField for
children of HAnimJoint. The default is children.

Joe is correct as well.

HAnimHumanoid has no children field, and thus needs a skeleton field, if
HAnimJoints are used.  If a joints field is used, then
containerField=“joints” should be used for XML children.

I’m guessing the spec will be updated with regards to adding a children
field to HAnimHumanoid, and thus:  joints, sites, and segments
containerField will go away, and children will be used.  I recall Don
referring to this.

I apologize for not including the spec.

John