[x3d-public] Compile X3D JSON to WebXR, WebGPU and WGSL

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 14:40:46 PDT 2024

I will probably do a simple IFS (probably from JoeKick) first, then
HAnimJoint/Transform,then skinning.  My priority, however, is the
Interchange profile.

I’m guessing I will use Google’s Dawn or a library that uses it, like
Three.js.  I already have some experiments with Three.js, perhaps it’s time
to put more effort in.  There are also C++ libraries based on Dawn.  I
don’t think I’m ready to re-experience cmake.   However, I did download
Visual Studio in case I want to use NVIDIA Optix.

React Three Fiber, etc is out there, too.  I’d prefer a pure JavaScript
solution right now instead of virtual DOM or even webpack.

Just plain vanilla JavaScript or TypeScript is ok.

John