[x3d-public] Any clues why the Blender X3D exporter bombs out on this file?

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun May 12 03:16:39 PDT 2024

I don't know if it's related to my blender exporter or blender, but if
someone has the original exporter handy, could they test why this texture
is bombing?

If someone is willing, I can provide a .blender file.  You'll probably have
to change the image URL  (sorry).  The texture coordinate seems to match up
with the texCoordIndex.

I'm pretty sure this imports into Blender.  I've not had a successful
output from Blender 4.1, but AFAIK.

If it works on your machine, I will look into why it's failing on mine.

Thanks,