[Korea-chapter] [X3D] Agenda items for the Korea chapter meeting (Wed. 5:10pm PST / Thu 10:10am Korea)

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Nov 11 09:36:29 PST 2009

Myeong Won Lee wrote:
> The following are the agenda items for this week's Korea chapter
> meeting, November 11 (Wed) 5:10pm (PST)/November 12 (Thu) 10:10am
> (Korea). Please provide updates if any amendments or additions are noted.

I am sorry but I must be part of another workshop meeting at that time
(for restarting www.openaerialmap.org)

Dick and I just talked.  He could attend today, but we think that a
single meeting is best for all concerned.  Further, during the X3D
working group meeting last week, the group asked that the Korea calls
precede the X3D working group meetings so that Korean inputs to that
working group might be as current as possible.  I think this is a good idea
that will hopefully accelerate our shared progress further.

Therefore I request that we reschedule this next meeting to

	November 16 Monday 5:10pm (PST)/November 17 (Thu) 10:10am (Korea)

the following day (Tuesdays pacific) are not an option for me, unfortunately.

Sorry for the last-minute reschedule, I hope that this works OK.  Thanks.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots, XMSF  http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman