[Korea-chapter] [X3D] Fw: Agenda items for the Korea chapter meeting (Wed. 5:10pm PST / Thu 9:10am Korea)

Alan Hudson giles at yumetech.com
Wed Oct 14 17:09:46 PDT 2009

Myeong Won Lee wrote:
> The mail has returned for the size of attached files.  The agenda for today's
> meeting is as follows:

agreed this language wont work.  UNITS should define a per execution
space conversion to meters.

--
Alan Hudson

President Yumetech, Inc.                               www.yumetech.com
President Web3D Consortium                             www.web3d.org
206 340 8900 ext 111

Open Source CAN be free, as in "free puppy"