[Korea-chapter] [h-anim] Use Cases for consideration

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Apr 8 21:36:52 PDT 2013

There have been several discussions about Use Cases for H-Anim.

Is it possible to collect these on the wiki so that recurring review and
improvement might occur over the coming year?  (Apologies if they are
there already but I couldn't find them.

I think that these will become pretty valuable when we are ready to triage
- stable prior work
- achievable current work
- important but deferred future work