[Korea-chapter] [X3D] [h-anim] Use Cases for consideration

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 12 23:43:27 PDT 2013

>> - stable prior work
> ... good stuff ...

plus, sorry I forgot this:

-- Proposed Draft Amendment 1 to ISO/IEC 19774:2006, Humanoid
animation (H-Anim).
 Accommodating diverse models.

Provides built-in properties to adjust for skeleton/skin/accessory
objects not drawn in nominal h-anim skeleton space. Still valid and
important for potential import/export of some current and legacy
humanoid geometry authoring tools. For example if both the skin and
the skeleton can be in the same binding pose.  Used if the skin and
the skeleton and accessories binding pose before animation is
different than the X3D H-Anim nominal default binding pose and it is
desired to use animations developed for the nominal X3D HAnim binding
pose.

http://www.igraphics.com/Standards/ISO_IEC_19774_WAM1_2009_01_12/index.html

Principle of design is stable; implementation is not.
Native code working examples shown by One Victor browser.
Non-trivial but straightforward prototype possible. Less needed if
humanoid development is started with nominal binding pose of X3D HAnim
humanoid.

Thanks to All,
Joe