[Korea-chapter] [h-anim] composable behaviors, animations, sequencers

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jul 9 07:45:34 PDT 2013

Joe, thanks for your note, makes sense.

Based on last night's work, am also thinking that there are a few broad
categories of animation:
- composable behaviors that animate the body itself (Walk, WaveLeftHand,
etc.) i.e. your demonstrated set of blendable behaviors
- animations that move the body from place to place
(WalkDownTwelfthStreet, WalkInCircle, TangoMotionCapture)
- sequencers (WalkDownTwelfthStreet, TurnAround, Wait 10s, SitDown at
bus stop, Wait for bus, StandUp)

Any other categories or use cases?

Myeong Won Lee, the most helpful things we might get from you (and
others) would be example X3D scenes from your work that we might test
and try out.