[Korea-chapter] [X3D] Minutes of H-Anim WG meeting, July 21, 4:00pm PDT (at SIGGRAPH and via Web conference)

Myeong Won Lee myeongwonlee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 19:24:45 PDT 2013

There is one more attendee. Sorry.

Attendees:
In person:   William Glascoe(CSC/USAFR, USA), Dick Puk(ISO/IEC
JTC1/SC24/WG6, US&UK), Koji Makita(AIST, Japan),
                   Kwan-Hee Yoo(Chungbuk National U./Korea), Nicholas
Polys(Web3D Consortium, USA),
                   Anita Havele(Web3D Consortium, USA), Hwanyong
Lee(Kyungpook National U., Korea),
                   Joo Young Do(Kyungpook National U., Jung-Ju Choi(Ajou
U., Korea), Gerard J. Kim(Korea U., Korea),
                   Ha-Jine Kimn(ISO/IEC JTC1 SC24, Korea), Johannes
Behr(Fraounhofer IGD, Germany),
                   Leonard Daly(Web3D Consortium/Daly Realism, USA), Myeong
Won Lee(U. of Suwon, Korea)

Via Web conference: Joe Williams(Web3D Consortium, USA), Don Brutzman(NPS,
USA)
Thank you.

E-mail) mwlee at suwon.ac.kr