[semantics-public] RDF embeddings for X3D

vmarchetti at kshell.com vmarchetti at kshell.com
Wed May 25 18:52:23 PDT 2022

I do not know what capabilities Word2vec or SageMaker offer.

I have been working on embedding XMP metadata packets in X3D Metadata nodes. XMP uses a subset of RDF. The conversions from XMP XML packets to and from X3D Metadata (XML Encoding) are implemented in XSLT stylesheet in the github project https://github.com/vincentmarchetti/x3d-xslt-tools .

This work is in support of the ISO JWG-16 STEP Geometry Services project, which has adopted XMP as a schema for metadata to describe CAD web services. It may also be useful in embedding XMP in general in X3D .

Vince Marchetti