[Source] Xj3D property setting for origin manager, for inclusion in X3D-Edit

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.navy.mil
Fri Jun 5 08:30:09 PDT 2009

Terry, Alan reports that the Xj3D command line switch for geo origin manager
is enableOriginManager.  I believe that you have already compiled his
new code successfully in your Wednesday X3D-Edit build.

Rex, is there an Xj3D browser property we might set for embedded use of
Xj3D in X3D-Edit?  Also, is there a documentation page for use of the
Browser properties we might check to ensure we are doing things correctly?

if we have this by Monday we can likely ship the update on the Showcase
DVD version.  TIA for all help.

Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br           brutzman at nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  work +1.831.656.2149
X3D, virtual worlds, underwater robots, XMSF  http://web.nps.navy.mil/~brutzman