[Source] Xj3D property setting for origin manager, for inclusion in X3D-Edit

Alan Hudson giles at yumetech.com
Fri Jun 5 08:40:55 PDT 2009

Don Brutzman wrote:
> Terry, Alan reports that the Xj3D command line switch for geo origin
> manager
> is enableOriginManager.  I believe that you have already compiled his
> new code successfully in your Wednesday X3D-Edit build.
>
> Rex, is there an Xj3D browser property we might set for embedded use of
> Xj3D in X3D-Edit?  Also, is there a documentation page for use of the
> Browser properties we might check to ensure we are doing things correctly?
>
> if we have this by Monday we can likely ship the update on the Showcase
> DVD version.  TIA for all help.
>
> all the best, Don

This should do it:

System.setProperty("org.xj3d.core.eventmodel.OriginManager.enabled",
"true");

--
Alan Hudson

President Yumetech, Inc.                               www.yumetech.com
President Web3D Consortium                             www.web3d.org
206 340 8900 ext 111

Open Source CAN be free, as in "free puppy"