[Source] Xj3D good to go (update)

Norbraten, Terry tdnorbra at nps.edu
Sat Jan 16 15:06:56 PST 2010

Don,

    I've put a check message in the ant script to alert for missing javacc.
Seems to come up often when changing machines.  It will let you know to
install javacc parallel to Xj3D if not present.

    I've renamed our produced jars to xj3d.2.0-nps*.jar.  This is now
reflected/committed to AUV Workbench (tested and nothing broke) and of
course will migrate to X3D-Edit (project.xml changed to reflect as well).

    New project zip:
https://savage.nps.edu/norbraten/xj3d-2.0-nps-project.zip

    Installers:
https://savage.nps.edu/norbraten/xj3d-2.0-nps-macosx-installer.jar
https://savage.nps.edu/norbraten/xj3d-2.0-nps-windows-linux-installer.jar

Note about the installers:
I designed these primarily for other NPS VE developers and our students.
They require Apache Ant in order to launch the browser.  I've authored
custom scripts for each platform to launch with a simple call to ant.

This is different than what Yumetech does b/c they don't want to have their
customer base install unnecessary overhead (understandable).  Their launch
scripts contain a complex java invocation.  Our students and other
developers are assumed to already have Apache Ant on their systems.