[Source] [X3D] X3D Schema, DTD corrections: Pi/2 bounds were incorrect at 1.5708

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Tue Sep 6 12:24:56 PDT 2011

On 6/09/2011 11:26 AM, Don Brutzman wrote:

> Wondering what other checks beside scene validation would need to be
> performed prior to updating the trunk with latest DTDs?
> Change summary available at
> http://www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d-dtd-changelog.txt

I've always looked at the types of changes made to work out good tests.
In this case, you've changed range values, so a simple parsing test like
you've done here should be sufficient to work out whether there's
something internal to Xj3D that has a difference of opinion on field
value ranges. If you were doing something more structural, such as
adding nodes or new language constructs, you'd need to go with visual
testing.

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/~justin/
3D Java Graphics Information                    http://www.j3d.org/