[Source] Xj3D site refresh, preparations for upcoming conferences

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Jul 11 14:46:27 PDT 2012

On 7/11/2012 2:38 PM, Alan Hudson wrote:
> On 7/11/2012 2:38 PM, Don Brutzman wrote:
>> [...]
>> hmmm, if the website is synchronized with the site, then we don't
>> need anyone new with credentials, you could just push whenever
>> satisfied with changes.
>
> autopush no longer works.  It was enabled at sometime but broken now.

understood - not a problem i think.  it only takes one person with
credentials to manually sftp results when ready.  manual sftp isn't
too hard.  our team uses winSCP (windows) and cyberduck (mac) open
source high-quality tools with convenient results.

i have ant build files that use scp (built in) or sftp (maverick jar)
for updating web3d.org and other source sites.  admin account passwords
are kept in a private separate .properties file.  this makes the whole
process semi-automatic, safe and secure, if preferred.