[Source] Xj3D site refresh, preparations for upcoming conferences

Justin Couch justin at vlc.com.au
Thu Jul 12 05:13:50 PDT 2012

>> hmmm, if the website is synchronized with the site, then we don't
>> need anyone new with credentials, you could just push whenever
>> satisfied with changes.
>
> autopush no longer works. It was enabled at sometime but broken now.

IF we're going to update, better off using a CMS. Our hosting provider
has several options. I've recently been playing with Joomla, so could
easily swap over the framework to that and then let everyone at it.
Would take me a day or so, but like Alan, pretty slammed until after
Siggraph. I was originally going to work on updating the j3d.org pages
first, but can swap the order if you like.

--
Justin Couch                         http://www.vlc.com.au/justin/
3D Java Graphics Information                    http://www.j3d.org/